|Occupation||Backup Singer in the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Band|
However, at night, she acts as the other animatronics do: hunting down any human in the area and forcefully stuffing them into a Freddy Fazbear suit, killing them.
Chica is a splendid yellow animatronic chicken with a circular formed head, orange bill, fuchsia eyes, and dark eyebrows. She wears a white bib that reads "LET'S EAT!!!" in yellow bubble letters, sketched out in purple. The bib is spotted with tri-colored triangles in patterns of three, and what give off an impression of being little adapted pizza cuts. Onstage, she carries a pink cupcake with no wrapper and two extensive eyes.
Like the majority of the other animatronics at Freddy's, she has an out-of-spot set of blocky teeth sticking up from her lower beak. Her endoskeleton's teeth can likewise be seen inside the back of her mouth, however, these are only clearly obvious in specific cams and angles.
Her movements are to some degree irregular, however, she will dependably approach from the right side. The player can activate the Lights to weigh on the off chance that she's in the players blind side.
Likewise with Bonnie, the closer Chica is to The Office, the more demented her appearance becomes. Her jaw opens more extensively as she nears, and she begins to jerk. Chica likewise appears to spasm when she's at the camera closest to the player.
BehaviorChica will, for the most part, head towards the player's position like Bonnie, however, she likewise meanders to the Kitchen and Restrooms. Rather than Bonnie, Chica will appear at the entryway less regularly, but will generally linger there, holding up more and taking a greater amount of the player's energy, whereas Bonnie will show up frequently, but leave rapidly.
On the off chance that the player neglects to check the right side blind spot and close the entryway while she's at the window, she will sneak into The Office, however she cannot be seen. After she gets to The Office, the buttons to both the door and light on the right side will no longer function, yet rather play an error sound when activated. Alternative evidence that Chica has gotten inside The Office is by listening for moaning sounds that both her and Bonnie make when waiting for the player to bring down the monitor.
Amid this stage, she will assault the player when they bring down the screen. The best way to survive the night after this event is to not view the screen for the rest of the night, or to abstain from lowering it, on the off chance that they're close to 6 AM, however Chica may in any case physically force down the screen regardless as to whether or not the player pulls it down themselves.
Unlike Bonnie, who can teleport around the pizzeria, Chica can only move to adjacent rooms. This is especially noticeable whilst playing as her.
- Chica has a second set of teeth in the back of her mouth. While these most likely belong to her endoskeleton, some theorize that they belong to a human being, the most popular being Phone Guy, though every single animatronic in the game has endoskeleton teeth inside of their costume.
- Chica is the only original animatronic lacking ears.
- She and Bonnie both make an odd, almost human-like groaning noise when they get near or inside The Office itself. There are many theories that address this, including theories that speculated that the voice belongs to the Phone Guy, or that the teeth and human-like voice could possibly be from one of the five children from the missing children incident. However, the sound she emits could simply be her artificial voice box (a device that singing animatronics must have to actually sing) malfunctioning, as the animatronics are almost 20+ years old and do not seem to have been repaired.
- Chica's attire is the only attire with words.
- Chica is the only animatronic whose jaw is not separate from her head due to the design of her mouth.
- Chica is only seen missing any eyes on one occasion, this occasion being when she and Freddy are on the show stage alone. Also, Chica is seen with both of her eyes missing in the cutscenes of the second game.
- Unlike the other animatronics, Chica stares at the player through the window instead of the door.
- Chica is one of two animatronics that don't appear during the hallucinations, the other being Foxy.
- The sounds of Chica being in the Kitchen can be heard even if the player is not looking at the Kitchen camera.
- Chica is the only animatronic with a spherical shaped head, excluding the beak.
- Chica is the only animatronic referred to as a female. Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy are referred to as males.